US Express Track Club has been around since 2008. Click below to learn more about our youth program
Our 2018 Championship season video has been posted. Click link below to check it out.
US Express will be hosting a youth meet on May 18th at Broadmoor High School. Please click link below to get more information if interested in competing.
US Express Track Club is a 501c3 organization founded in 2008 and is committed to improving the lives of youths and adults through the sport of track and field. Our goal is to enhance the lives of our participants through teaching them sportsmanship skills, how to live healthier lives, and to compete successfully in the sport of track and field.
Youth athletes age 7 - 18. The Cost to register is $155*
$50 Club Fee
$20 USATF Membership
$16 AAU Membership
$20 Coaches Fee
* Cost does not include uniform and track meet expenses
Adults are broken into two divisions. US Express Elite (Open athletes) age 19 - 29. US Express Masters (Master/Senior athletes) age 30 an up. Our current oldest athletes is 92.
Adult Membership Breakdown
Basic - $65
Level 2 - $105
Level 3 - $205
Our philosophy of building champions has resulted in the following since 2008
* 1 Silver Medalist at World Masters Championship
* 10 National Junior Olympic Champions
* 1 USA National Indoor Champion
* 7 USA Masters National Champion
* 2 USA Olympic Trial Qualifiers
* 2 National Junior Olympic Runners-Up
* 88 Youth All-American Performances
* 33 Adult All-American Performances
* 1 Adult All-World Performances
* 194 Hall of Champion Members
* 37 Youth graduates competed in College
Check out this great video