US Express Track Club is a 501c3 organization founded in 2008 and is committed to improving the lives of youths and adults through the sport of track and field and Cross Country. Our goal is to enhance the lives of our participants through teaching them sportsmanship skills, how to live healthier lives, and to compete successfully in the sport of track and field.
Youth athletes age 7 - 18. The Cost to register is $176*
$50 Club Fee
$15 Practice Site Fee
$25 USATF Membership
$16 AAU Membership
$20 Coaches Fee
* Cost does not include uniform and track meet expenses
Adults are broken into two divisions. US Express Elite (Open athletes) age 19 - 29. US Express Masters (Master/Senior athletes) age 30 an up. Our current oldest athletes is 92.
Adult Membership Breakdown
$100 - Adult Fee
The date is approaching fast and we’re making preparations. Don’t miss out!
Our philosophy of building champions has resulted in the following since 2008
* 1 Silver Medalist at World Masters Championship
* 13 National Junior Olympic Champions
* 1 USA National Indoor Champion
* 14 USA Masters National Champion
* 3 USA Olympic Trial Qualifiers
* 3 National Junior Olympic Runners-Up
* 111 Youth All-American Performances
* 36 Adult All-American Performances
* 1 Adult All-World Performances
* 208 Hall of Champion Members
* 44 Youth graduates competed in College